Please log in to view the forum. If you are not registered then please register for access to this great lego website.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum. If you are not registered then please register for access to this great lego website.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TOR Ultimate Redcoatcoat Fan entry.

2 posters

:: LEGO Themes :: Pirates

Go down

TOR Ultimate Redcoatcoat Fan entry. Empty TOR Ultimate Redcoatcoat Fan entry.

Post  General Redwater Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:33 am

This is an entry for a contest on Eurobricks. I think I did well, so I decided to post it here. So without further wait:

On the morning of June 30, 1765, 7000 Redcoat soldiers went over the top of their trenches at fugazi farm. This monument, sitting on the graveyard of the dead from that day, shows the moment in which the battle seemed lost. The 22nd regiment of foot, located at the heart of the trenches, went over with the most resistance. When the men went over the tops they saw a vast land of destruction with trees shot to bits, and their stumbs burning, and rope and wagon peices strewn about. The flag bearer, making an easy and important target, came under the most fire as the Bluecoats desperately tried to shoot it down to lower the moral of the Redcoats. Over all the cannon and musket fire, the 22nd pushed on to victory! But sadly they suffered the most casualties of the battle, with more than two-thirds of their regiment dead or wounded. Today, the monument acts as a shrine for Redcoat citizen and soldier alike. They light candles there and mourn for the dead. If it wasn't for the bravery of the Redcoat army this day, the whole war against the Bluecoats might have been lost.
The whole MOC.
TOR Ultimate Redcoatcoat Fan entry. Rsz_legoredcoat_029
The side of the MOC. A Redcoat soldier is shot through the head and is caught by his friend before falling to the ground. The rest of the soldiers rush on to victory.
TOR Ultimate Redcoatcoat Fan entry. Rsz_legoredcoat_003
A Redcoat soldier is shot even before he is able to touch solid ground.
TOR Ultimate Redcoatcoat Fan entry. Rsz_legoredcoat_004
The flag bearer rushes on as the soldier behind him is shot down, and men begin to panic. (I chose the newer flag because it looks more battle torn and flag like.)
TOR Ultimate Redcoatcoat Fan entry. Rsz_legoredcoat_014
The commander of the 22nd inspirers courage in his men by fearlessly running into a hail of lead.
TOR Ultimate Redcoatcoat Fan entry. Rsz_legoredcoat_007
You can find more images here: [url="http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=441426"][/url]
I am using the same camera that I used for my TOR2 entry, so the quality is very bad.
Thank you for reading this. :pir-sweet:
-
General Redwater
General Redwater
General Redwater

http://www.classic-pirates.com/

Back to top Go down

TOR Ultimate Redcoatcoat Fan entry. Empty Re: TOR Ultimate Redcoatcoat Fan entry.

Post  Capt. Stabbin Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:16 am

Nice job General! Good luck in the contest! May the redcoats conquer all!
Capt. Stabbin
Capt. Stabbin

http://www.classic-pirates.com

Back to top Go down

TOR Ultimate Redcoatcoat Fan entry. Empty Re: TOR Ultimate Redcoatcoat Fan entry.

Post  General Redwater Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:03 am

Capt. Stabbin wrote:Nice job General! Good luck in the contest! May the redcoats conquer all!
Thanks Captain! Very Happy Redcoats shall conquer all who oppose them! Devil
-
General Redwater
General Redwater
General Redwater

http://www.classic-pirates.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down