Please log in to view the forum. If you are not registered then please register for access to this great lego website.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum. If you are not registered then please register for access to this great lego website.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brickpocalypse: A Walk Through The City

2 posters

:: LEGO Themes :: Sci-Fi

Go down

Brickpocalypse: A Walk Through The City Empty Brickpocalypse: A Walk Through The City

Post  Guest Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:30 am

Brickpocalypse: A Walk Through The City 4893293745_f791ba22c9
Brickpocalypse: A Walk Through The City 4893305131_d59bf4bf7b

The battle rages on in some unknown sub-zero location, meanwhile Wacky and Hank make their way through a seemingly empty destroyed city, Little do they know that they are being watched...

Back to top Go down

Brickpocalypse: A Walk Through The City Empty Re: Brickpocalypse: A Walk Through The City

Post  General Redwater Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:59 am

Looks good! Very Happy I would just change that red flag. It doesn't fit in well with the color scheme, maybe a more darker color would be better. Besides that everything looks fine.
-
General Redwater
General Redwater
General Redwater

http://www.classic-pirates.com/

Back to top Go down

Brickpocalypse: A Walk Through The City Empty Re: Brickpocalypse: A Walk Through The City

Post  Guest Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:01 am

General Redwater wrote:Looks good! Very Happy I would just change that red flag. It doesn't fit in well with the color scheme, maybe a more darker color would be better. Besides that everything looks fine.
-
General Redwater

Its supposed to stand out from the rest of the creation Girl Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Empire Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:50 pm

Really nice MOC! I really like the fig on Wacky. Very Happy I really like the post-apocalyptic situation environment!
The_Empire
The_Empire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down