Please log in to view the forum. If you are not registered then please register for access to this great lego website.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum. If you are not registered then please register for access to this great lego website.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Slave to the Brick"'s "Brickie" Decals

2 posters

Go down

"Slave to the Brick"'s "Brickie" Decals Empty "Slave to the Brick"'s "Brickie" Decals

Post  The_Empire Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:56 pm

I made these decals based off def's "Slave to the Brick" comic over on EB (I read the forums). And here is Brickie!
I think it's the right size so you can cut them out, and put them on an old 2x4 brick. Very Happy
"Slave to the Brick"'s "Brickie" Decals Bricky10
The_Empire
The_Empire

Back to top Go down

"Slave to the Brick"'s "Brickie" Decals Empty Re: "Slave to the Brick"'s "Brickie" Decals

Post  General Redwater Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:58 pm

Nice decals! Very Happy I'm glad you read the forums, there's some good stuff there. Very Happy
-
Redwater
General Redwater
General Redwater

http://www.classic-pirates.com/

Back to top Go down

"Slave to the Brick"'s "Brickie" Decals Empty Re: "Slave to the Brick"'s "Brickie" Decals

Post  The_Empire Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:37 pm

Thanks. I made them myself. I just love that comic! Click: "Slave to the Brick" on my first post and then you'll be able to read it again. Very Happy
The_Empire
The_Empire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down