Please log in to view the forum. If you are not registered then please register for access to this great lego website.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum. If you are not registered then please register for access to this great lego website.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site questions topic.

4 posters

Go down

Site questions topic. Empty Site questions topic.

Post  General Redwater Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:26 pm

This is a topic for all those questions that you may have about the site. We, the staff, will answer them to the best of our ability. Very Happy
-
General Redwater
General Redwater
General Redwater

http://www.classic-pirates.com/

Back to top Go down

Site questions topic. Empty Re: Site questions topic.

Post  Brickfoot Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:40 pm

I noticed we have had a lot of star wars themed MOCs lately so I made a banner that incorporates the Star Wars them.

Site questions topic. 4969965500_fa48082ba6_b
I can always change it to say something else and if you don't like it is okay if you don't use it.
Brickfoot
Brickfoot

Back to top Go down

Post  JCC1004 Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:02 pm

I really like the banner. Are you good with any other computer graphics? The issue is that there are a lot of other sites that specialize in SW. We're looking for somethings others don't offer. We'll take it into consideration for a theme month we may do at a later date. Thanks!

JCC
JCC1004
JCC1004
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showuser=4845

Back to top Go down

Post  Brickfoot Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:13 pm

JCC1004 wrote:I really like the banner. Are you good with any other computer graphics? The issue is that there are a lot of other sites that specialize in SW. We're looking for somethings others don't offer. We'll take it into consideration for a theme month we may do at a later date. Thanks!

JCC
Yes I am good with most computer graphics. I also understand if you don't use the banner because I agree they're are alot of
lego Star Wars based websites. I could make any other theme banner if you request it.
Brickfoot
Brickfoot

Back to top Go down

Post  JCC1004 Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:19 pm

We're still thinking of ideas at this stage. Thank you though and feel free to ask any questions.
JCC1004
JCC1004
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showuser=4845

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Empire Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:02 pm

Brickfoot wrote:I noticed we have had a lot of star wars themed MOCs lately so I made a banner that incorporates the Star Wars them.

Site questions topic. 4969965500_fa48082ba6_b
I can always change it to say something else and if you don't like it is okay if you don't use it.
That's great! That will probably be used for future use! Very Happy You can make ones of other themes, like Harry Potter 2010, or Prince of Persia, ect. And we guarantee most will be used. Try to make the Harry Potter one, though. Because I'd like to use a Harry Potter banner for October.
The_Empire
The_Empire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down