Please log in to view the forum. If you are not registered then please register for access to this great lego website.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum. If you are not registered then please register for access to this great lego website.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEGO Minifigure Discussion: Series One, Two, Three, Four

4 posters

Go down

LEGO Minifigure Discussion: Series One, Two, Three, Four Empty LEGO Minifigure Discussion: Series One, Two, Three, Four

Post  JCC1004 Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:49 pm

Please discuss anything related to the Collectable Minifigures here. There is news on Series One, Two, Three, and Four and you can discuss them all here. Thank you!

These Waves have bar-codes that identify the contents.

LEGO Minifigure Discussion: Series One, Two, Three, Four 4854112643_33526e744d
8683 Series One:
Bag Colour: Yellow
Release: June 2010
Figures (16):#1 Tribal Hunter, #2 Cheerleader, #3 Caveman, #4 Circus Clown, #5 Zombie, #6 Skater, #7 Robot, #8 Demolition Dummy, #9 Magician, #10 Super Wrestler, #11 Nurse, #12 Ninja, #13 Spaceman, #14 Forest man, #15 Deep Sea Diver, #16 Cowboy

LEGO Minifigure Discussion: Series One, Two, Three, Four 4854734302_f30ea8b29b
8684 Series Two:
Bag Colour: Blue
Release: September 2010
Figures (16):#1 Mexican Hombre, #2 Spartan, #3 Circus Ringmaster, #4 Witch, #5 Vampire, #6 Traffic Cops, #7 Explorer, #8 Lifeguard, #9 Mime, #10 Wieght Lifter, #11 Pop Singer, #12 Skier, #13 Disco dancer, #14 Martial Arts Champion, #15 Surfer, #16 Pharaoh

Info courtesy of Klaus-DieterThese Waves will not have bar codes that identify the contents.

8684 Series Three:
Bag Colour: Green
Release: January 2011
Figures (16):Fisherman, Race Car Driver (red colour), Egyptian Mummy, Sumo Wrestler, Female Dancer, Samurai, Hula Girl, Baseball Player, Elf, Indian Chief, Alien, Male Singer, Surgeon, Gorilla, Snowboarder,Unknown

8684 Series Four:
Bag Colour: Orange
Release: April 2011
Figures (16):UNKNOWN

Last edited by JCC1004 on Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:43 pm; edited 4 times in total
JCC1004
JCC1004
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showuser=4845

Back to top Go down

LEGO Minifigure Discussion: Series One, Two, Three, Four Empty Re: LEGO Minifigure Discussion: Series One, Two, Three, Four

Post  The_Empire Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:52 pm

I'm really looking forward to the new wave, I hear it is supposed to be distributed better than the first one (that I missed out on Smile ).
The_Empire
The_Empire

Back to top Go down

LEGO Minifigure Discussion: Series One, Two, Three, Four Empty Re: LEGO Minifigure Discussion: Series One, Two, Three, Four

Post  perthpoke Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:15 am

I'm looking forward too the series 3 samuria and from series 2,the surfer because that hair looks like mine. I must've got the worst series 1,the nurse.out of all the 16 Minifigures i had to get the nurse...At least it was free in a comic.
perthpoke
perthpoke
Baron
Baron

http://perthpoke.forumotion.co.uk/memberlist.forum

Back to top Go down

Post  General Redwater Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:39 am

Great job on making this JCC! The series two looks okay, I like series one better because of the forestman and tribal hunter. Very Happy I still will buy some series two too though.
-
General Redwater
General Redwater
General Redwater

http://www.classic-pirates.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Empire Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:23 am

Yes, thanks JCC! I think I'm getting all of series 2, and and the remaining 5 of my 8 of series 1 figs I wanted. Very Happy
The_Empire
The_Empire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down